Bentley Project and Program Management Jobs
Hey there, Bentley is going to hire freshers candidates for the role of UX Designer. Bentley offers personalized consulting services that help infrastructure professionals deliver superior value from Bentley’s world-class applications. Their services are Success Plans and as the name suggests, their ultimate goal is to help their users achieve superior project outcomes.
Bentley Systems is a software development company responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, skyscrapers, bridges, airports, and industrial and power plants, as well as utility networks. It provides solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators, and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime.
Job Release Date: Oct 28, 2020
Job Location: Pune, IN, 411028
Company Name: Bentley Systems
Position: UX Designer
As a User Experience (UX) Designer, the candidate will lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. His/Her role is to design innovative solutions to real market problems. He/She will work closely with product management, subject matter experts, and software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand requisites and use cases.
- Design user interaction, workflows, and user interfaces.
- Interact with customers to validate workflows and designs.
- Create prototypes and detailed interaction specifications.
- Translation of usability and field research findings into actionable designs.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
Specification and Requirements:
- Mastery of user interaction design skills.
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Must be well-organized, have an eye for every detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Factors or computer science or any other related field.
- Experience in UI and visual design.
How to Apply?
If You are interested in this job you can apply here by clicking on the given link below.
Apply Here: Click Here