Associate- Research & Operations | Kachrewaale Foundation | Recruitment
Hello, friends, if you are an environment lover and want to know how you can save nature, then there is a foundation by joining which you can save nature and earn money by working, the name of that foundation is Kachrewale Foundation. , it is hiring Associate – Research and Operations so how can apply for this job
Read More Tata Starbucks India Launched Internship Program For Students | Paid Internship
About the Kachrewaala Foundation
The Kachrewaale Foundation was preceded by The Kachrewaale Project (TKP), which gave it its name. The foundation is dedicated to understanding and working on the problems of waste, marine litter, habitat destruction & climate change due to waste, especially in ecologically fragile or remote areas
that otherwise do not get much attention. You can read more about the work
About the Role
The fellow will work closely with the Program Director. The candidate will
also, interact and build strategic relationships with various stakeholders such
as government representatives, subject experts from across the globe, local
community, students, and volunteers.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of operational or site working experience.
- Candidates with previous experience in waste management Basic service or teaching or leadership performance/operation are preferred.
- The ability to build good relationships with local communities and respect for local culture is a very strong requirement.
- Ability to work independently.
- Interest in understanding and solving environmental problems.
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Roles and Responsibility
Assist the Program Director in marine debris recovery activities
Collection and analysis of marine debris data
Research and literature research
Conception and implementation of workshops for the community and children
Engage with local communities
Cooperation with local authorities and government actors
- One-on-one mentoring with the Founder of Kachrewaale.
- Chance to work in the first such program in India.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge in the area of waste management and
- marine litter/ ocean plastics.
- Interaction with subject experts in South Asia.
- Chance to live in one of the most beautiful places in India and is
- able to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters.
Interview Questions of the Candidates
Can you move to the Andamans for 3-4 months?
• Can you drive a two-wheeler?
• Can you ride a bicycle?
• Are you a vegetarian?
• Are you allergic to any kinds of food, or any other stimuli?
• Can you swim?
• Do you have any physical disabilities that restrict movement or work?
• What languages do you have a working knowledge of?
• What languages can you read and write in?
• Do you have any medical conditions or any recent surgery (past 6
• Are you a certified diver?
India : Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Read More Hiring For Assitant Engineer | SNC. Lavalin | Apply Now | 2022
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck
Information About the Job Clicking Here
Contact them to apply
Send us the following at [email protected] with the subject line “Associate- Research &
Operations” to apply
- CV along with responses to questions
- Two references (Name, contact details, organization)
- A write-up covering at least two of the points below (up to 500 words)1
• According to you, why is plastic waste a problem?
• According to you, why is ocean plastics or marine litter an issue?
• Why are you interested in working in this space (environment, ocean plastic,
conservation, climate change)?
- A short video (1-3 minutes) introducing yourself, your interest in the program, and in the
environment space (video is optional).
- Applications can be sent till 7th Dec 22. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a virtual
interview between 26th Nov – 15th Dec 22.