Hiring For Assitant Engineer | SNC. Lavalin | Apply Now | 2022
Hi Friends, if you have done Bachelor’s or Masters’s Degree in Civil Engineering and you want to get a job in a good company, then Sons Lavalin Company is hiring Assistant Engineer, we will see in this post how you can apply for this job. Can apply and what skills should you have
About the SNC.Lavalin
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. is a Canadian company based in Montreal that provides engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to various industries, including mining and metallurgy, oil and gas, environment and water, infrastructure, and clean energy. SNC-Lavalin is the largest construction company, by revenue, in Canada, as of 2018.
- The firm has over 50,000 employees worldwide, with offices in over 50 countries and operations in over 160 countries
- SNC Lavalin has over 50,000 employees worldwide, with offices in over 50 countries and operations in over 160 countries. According to its 2017 annual report, its four key service sectors are infrastructure, mining and metallurgy, oil and gas, and power; each sector offers services that include design, studies, consultancy, financing, asset management, engineering, construction, procurement and operations, and maintenance
- Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering or Master in Geology from a recognized university.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in the water and wastewater consulting industry
- Proven experience in network design or hydraulic modeling is a must.
- Experience using engineering or hydraulic modeling software (preferably in InfoWorks CS/2D/ICM or Windes or Bentley software packages)
- Knowledge of geographic information systems (GIS) eg MapInfo, ArcGIS
- Excellent report-writing skills and command of the English language
Roles and Responsibility
- Work as part of the Atkins Wastewater (WW) team.
- Worked on various projects related to sewer/storm network modeling, drainage infrastructure design, and office planning in Bangalore/Gurgaon.
- Work to high standards and make sure you deliver the right result the first time.
- Ownership of their job and the juniors they work with.
- Support the technical development of graduates and technicians and make a positive contribution through knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues including;
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply For This Job, Good Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here