Recruitment For Pre-Doctoral Researcher | Google | Apply Now
Hey friends, if you are doing Bachelor’s degree or have done that too in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics and you want to get a job in a good company, then Google is hiring a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, let’s see this how to apply for a job
About the Google
Google is an American multinational technology company focusing on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. Its parent company Alphabet is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g. computer science, mathematics, statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more universal programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source projects, campus lab experiences, research internships, publications, etc.).
Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams and work within ambiguity.
Roles and Responsibility
- Collaborate with research mentors to formulate research projects or machine learning applications.
- Research something and post it.
- Implementation of algorithms, experiments, or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (eg TensorFlow).
- Study and understand research on machine learning algorithms.
- Learn how you can use research to drive design decisions.
India: Karnataka, Bangalore
₹25,56,873 – ₹27,70,777 Year
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here