Amazon Recruitment Device Associate | B.E, B.Tech/MSC IT/ MCA
Hello friends If you have B.E, B.Tech/MSC IT/ MCA degree and you want to work in a big company, then Amazon company is hiring a Device Associate, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Amazon
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
- Candidate should be IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech, B.Sc.,
- Graduated in a quantitative field such as science and engineering
- Good knowledge of Windows environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox, etc. is required
- Flexibility and interest in repetitive tasks are required
- The high energy level and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and encouragement, as well as a willingness to meet the challenges of daily deadlines, is essential
Roles and Responsibility
The Amazon Appstore team is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and technically savvy Device Associate to execute tests on Amazon devices. You will support the execution of cross-platform tests, perform daily quality checks against established guidelines and accurately report deviations, understand and expedite test procedures, policies, and guidelines for new devices, and implement them in your daily work to ensure they meet Amazon’s quality standards.
Some of the major job functions of device operations involved in testing are:
· Execute test cases, small, simple/medium-sized components, and/or functions related to apps, services, or devices to ensure everything works as intended
· View new tests and work instructions. Share knowledge and best practices. To dive deep into the app’s core features and functionality
· Cover daily productivity and quality goals. Able to perform daily repetitive tasks with the highest quality output standards.
· Logging errors/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
· Track Service Level Agreements (SLA) resolutions.
· Can learn manual device and application testing procedures and learn to use appropriate software and tools
· Strong knowledge of the language, vocabulary, and grammar as well as context information
· Ability to dive deep into the application and compare features between different versions and identify changes made in versions
. Ability to use the software for validation, analysis, and data collection on a daily basis.
. Useful for capturing findings, communicating and escalating bugs, and providing status reports.
Good Analytical Skill
India: Tamil Nadu
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here