Accenture Recruitment PWD Graduate Hiring | Apply Now ￼
Hello friends If you have MS Office – Excel, and Word skills and you want to work in a big company, then Accenture company is hiring PWD Graduate, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
Read More PowerSchool Recruitment Associate Information Security Analyst | Bachelor / Graduate
About the Accenture
Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022. Accenture’s current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. As of 2022, Accenture is considered the largest consulting firm in the world by the number of employees.
Candidate should be a Graduate, Knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word
Ability to learn and perform quickly.
Role and Responsibility
- Reporting support
- Process support
- Service management
- Run support
- Good communication skills
- Coordination and follow-up with various stakeholders
- Prepare MIS report and publish it according to SLA
- Resource management (on and off)
- Lead generation tools for search and submission
- Administrative/operational support
- Service Management/Support Tools
- Asset and artifact management
- Ability to learn and execute quickly
( 0-11 ) Months
India: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata
Read More DHL Recruitment Associate System Support Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree | IT Student
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here