PowerSchool Recruitment Associate Information Security Analyst | Bachelor / Graduate
Hello friends If you are a student of Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience and you want to work in any company, then Power School company is hiring an Associate Information Security Analyst, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
Read More DHL Recruitment Associate System Support Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree | IT Student
About the PowerSchool
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, but we also celebrate the diverse ways we work.
- 0-3 years Cyber Security / SOC experience
- Experience in ISO 27001/SOC 2 Type 2 certification
- Experience in the public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) desired.
- Experience in IT administration is an advantage
- Knowledge of application security and Devsecops is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience is required
- Information security certification or related certifications are highly desirable.
Roles and Responsibility
- Manage formal information security programs and processes such as vulnerability management, risk assessment, third-party assessment, system hardening, and security requests
- Perform risk assessments for systems and services
- Control design to reduce risk
- Test implementation of security controls for design and performance effectiveness
- Support technical implementation of defined information security protocols such as incident response and event monitoring
- Manage security and compliance performance metrics
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical teams/business units
- Research and prepare periodically and ad hoc reports on the implementation of information security programs
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation of policies, processes, and procedures
- Conduct ongoing research on topics related to information security
- Support in implementing corrections as directed by the team
- Provide after-hours assistance as needed
- Perform additional mapping tasks
- Independent work and willing to learn
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- strong speaking and writing communication skills
- Leadership and/or mentoring skills
Read More Deloitte Recruitment Executive | BE, B Tech, MCA, BSc
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here