Accenture Recruitment Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Hello, Friends If you have BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA degree and you are a college student and you want to work in a good company then there is a one-time opportunity because Accenture company is hiring for an Associate Software Engineer. how can you apply for this job?
About the Accenture
Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022. Accenture’s current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. As of 2022, Accenture is considered the largest consulting firm in the world by the number of employees.
Julie Sweet has served as CEO of Accenture since 1 September 2019.
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (only for CSE, IT) from fall 2022 on full-time courses only (remote courses and distance learning not considered)
o Note: MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active tasks are pending during application and/or customization.
You must have completed your relevant studies (suitable for this position) within the intended period of study. Therefore, there should be no gaps in the learning process.
o For example You have to complete B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
- Only your highest educational qualification will be considered
- Candidates must not have attended the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Applicants must not have more than 11 months of experience
- Applicants must be eligible to work in India either through citizenship or through relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that nationals of Bhutan and Nepal can work in India without the need for a work visa. All other foreigners need a work visa or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Willingness to work in any business unit/service line within the company
- wish to join/move to the Accenture office in India
Roles and Responsibility
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will primarily be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, maintain and configure applications based on business requirements
- Understand the business drivers that impact performance and deliver software according to those expectations
- Baking technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of new automation solutions, functionalities, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and customer support via voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
- Basic understanding of ABAP development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, and performance analysis.
- Experience or knowledge of configuring and customizing Salesforce.com applications.
- Good knowledge of J2EE and full-stack development.
- Knowledge and experience in .NET development (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
India: Bangalore, Hyderabad, | Pune, Mumbai, | Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates Can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here