6 months internship at amazon as Software Development Engineer | Bengaluru, India
Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide Web in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history!
The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
- Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
- Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
- Candidates for this role must have:
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- Bachelors/Masters in CS/IT stream, graduating in 2021
- Available for 6Months internship from Jan to Jun
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in this Amazon internship, you can apply by clicking on the given link below.
Apply for Internship: Click Here