IBM Recruitment Software Developer | Bachelor Student
Hello friends If you have a Bachelor’s degree and you are a student of Computer Science or Information Technology and you want to work in a company, then this is a big opportunity for you because IBM is hiring a software developer, how can you apply for this job
About the IBM
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
Candidate should be a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Role and Responsibility
Execute software implementations using sound engineering principles and following business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
• Identify potential solutions that are optimized to work with product constraints
• Solving technical problems through debugging and investigation and creating new and innovative ways to improve applications.
• Providing timely status updates and proactive problem communication with stakeholders
• Ability to interact with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
• You have the ability and desire to gain an in-depth understanding of existing domains and products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and provide fixes and enhancements to meet customer needs.
0-3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development platform: Windows
- Mastery of application and implementation of engineering methods and standards for model-based architectures
- Knowledge and experience using source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, with experience working in an Agile Scrum team.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
India: GUJARAT, Ahmedabad
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking here