Unilever Recruitment Customer Service Officer | Fresher | Work From Home | 2023
Hello and welcome to our blog! Today we are excited to share with you some exciting news from Unilever – they are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Officer in 2023!
Unilever is a global company that operates in over 190 countries and is known for its portfolio of well-known brands such as Dove, Axe, Lipton, and many more. They are committed to sustainable living and are always looking for ways to make a positive impact on the world.
About the Unilever
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever’s products include foodstuffs, condiments, bottled water, baby food, soft drinks, ice cream, instant coffee, cleaning products, energy drinks, toothpaste, pet food, pharmaceutical and consumer health products, tea, cereal, beauty, and personal care. Unilever is the world’s largest soap manufacturer and its products are available in around 190 countries.
Unilever’s biggest brands include Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Knorr, Lux, Sunlight, Rexona/Degree, Axe/Lynx, Ben & Jerry’s, Omo/Persil, Heartbrand (Wall’s) ice cream, Hellmann’s and Magnum.
Unilever is divided into three main divisions: Food & Beverage, Home Care, and Beauty & Personal Care, and has research and development facilities in China, India, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Eligibility Criteria In Unilever Recruitment Customer Service Officer | Fresher | Work From Home
Any Graduate From any Stream
Role And Responsibility In Unilever Recruitment Customer Service Officer | Fresher | Work From Home
Achieve sales targets through personal selling (market visits) and distribution system management.
• Management of the distribution system in terms of front-end and back-end infrastructure.
• Analyze, extract, and systematically use MIS reports to identify potential gaps and opportunities to improve performance and productivity in your specific area.
• Negotiate with distributors and develop their account management staff to get more business.
• Develop and expand commercial relationships to strengthen our market position. Also, use the same to generate and provide market feedback and reports for the industry.
• Analyze how you can improve your competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
• Systematically monitor distributor and distributor sales team performance and take corrective actions (infrastructure gaps).
Preferred Skill In Unilever Recruitment Customer Service Officer | Fresher | Work From Home
Minimum full-time required
• Minimum 2 years experience in the distribution channel.
• Excels in ROI calculations and RS distribution management
• Must have experience in hospital recruitment and sales planning
• Conduct promotion and implementation activities
• Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Adequate communication in English and local languages is required
India: Gurgaon, Haryana
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official website link Click Here
Form Link Click Here