Mercedez Benz Hiring For Trainee – GET/PGET | Fresher | B.E./B. Tech Degree | 2023
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the automotive industry? Look no further than Mercedes-Benz, one of the world’s most iconic and respected brands. And lucky for you, they’re currently recruiting for their Mercedez Benz Hiring For Trainee – GET/PGET | Fresher | B.E./B. Tech Degree
As a Trainee – GET/PGET, you’ll be joining a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to excellence and innovation. You’ll be working with some of the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to learn the ins and outs of automotive engineering and design. And you’ll have the chance to work on some of the most prestigious and high-end vehicles in the world.
About the Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz commonly referred to as Mercedes and sometimes as Benz is a German commercial and luxury automobile brand, founded in 1926. Mercedes-Benz AG (Mercedes – a Benz subsidiary founded in 2019) has its headquarters in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Mercedes-Benz AG manufactures luxury cars and commercial vehicles under the Mercedes-Benz brand. As of November 2019, Mercedes-Benz heavy commercial vehicles (trucks and buses) are operated by Daimler Trucks, formerly part of the Mercedes-Benz Group, which became an independent company at the end of 2021. In 2018, Mercedes-Benz became the largest premium vehicle brand in the world with sales of 2.31 million passenger cars.
The brand’s origins lie in the 1901 Mercedes Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft and the 1886 Benz Patent-Motorwagen of Carl Benz, widely credited with being the first internal combustion engine in a driverless car. The brand slogan is “The best or nothing
Eligibility Criteria In Mercedez Benz Hiring For Trainee – GET/PGET
- Candidate should have 10 Standard – minimum 65%, 12. Standard – minimum 65%
- Graduation – minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University GuidelinesYear of Passing:2022
- Candidate should have B.E./B. Tech – Computer Science, Informatics/Science, Mechatronics, and mechanical engineering
- A regular educational qualification recognized by the Central/State Government of India. All arrears and arrears must be resolved during the selection process
Selection Process In Mercedez Benz Hiring For Trainee – GET/PGET | Fresher
- Online Assessment – 60 minutes.
- This exam will be a combination of aptitude and specialization questions.
Technical panel candidates who pass the online assessment will appear for a technical interview.
Manager Stage Candidates who complete the Technical Stage will compete for the Manager Stage.
HR Round candidates who complete the Manager Round appear for the HR Round
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official website link Click Here
Form Link Click Here