Apple Recruitment DevOps Engineer | Bachelor Degree | 2023
If you’re interested in DevOps engineering and are looking for a job, Apple might just be the right place for you. The tech giant has been making some big moves in recent years and is constantly looking for talented individuals to help take them to the next level. And what better way to do that than by hiring a DevOps Engineer?
So, what does a DevOps Engineer do at Apple, and what kind of person are they looking for? Let’s take a closer look. Apple is Hiring a DevOps Engineer: A more casual way to announce the job opening.
About the Apple
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is the largest technology company by revenue with total revenue of $394.3 billion by 2022. As of March 2023, Apple is the largest company in the world by market capitalization. As of June 2022, Apple was the fourth-largest PC vendor by revenue and the second-largest handset maker. It is one of America’s Big Five IT companies along with Alphabet (famous for Google), Amazon, Meta (famous for Facebook), and Microsoft.
Apple was founded as the Apple Computer Company on April 1, 1976, by Steve Wozniak, Steve Jobs, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. Founded as Apple Computer, Inc. by Jobs and Wozniak. in 1977. The company’s second computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers. Apple went public in 1980 with immediate financial success. The company developed computers with innovative graphical user interfaces, including the original 1984 Macintosh, which was announced in a critically acclaimed commercial that year. By 1985, the high cost of the product and infighting among executives was causing trouble. Wozniak left Apple amicably and pursued other ventures, while Jobs bitterly caved in and founded NeXT, taking several Apple employees with him.
Eligibility Criteria In Apple Recruitment DevOps Engineer | Bachelor Degree | 2023
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
Role and Responsibility In Apple Recruitment DevOps Engineer | Bachelor Degree | 2023
- Experience in configuration management (eg Ansible, Salt) to deploy, configure and manage servers and systems
- Have a passion for automation by building tools in Python, Java, or Bash
- Experience implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience managing applications on leading cloud platforms, e.g. AWS
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Extensive experience in solving complex manufacturing problems
- Expert knowledge of Unix/Linux-based operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Must be able to understand complex architectures and work with diverse teams
- Must be highly proactive and have a strong focus on increasing the availability of our critical services while operating
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with continuous evaluation of new technologies
- The position requires a strong knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with open-source technologies
- Monitor production, staging, test, and development environments for various applications in agile and dynamic organizations.
- Contact center application development/implementation experience is preferred
Very good verbal and documentary skills (able to communicate with more non-technical business users)
- Good analytical skills and ability to research and present results
- Strong collaborative skills
- Initiative and independent work
- Attention to detail
India: Hyderabad, Telangana
How To Apply In Apple Recruitment DevOps Engineer | Bachelor Degree | 2023
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official website link Click Here
Form Link Click Here