Top 5 Free Sites For Online Internships in INDIA|Get Internships With Stipend
- LinkedIn It’s one of the most recommended free sites geared specifically for professionals. It’s the largest business-oriented networking website and allows you to create an online professional brand. Not only it opens doors to millions of opportunities but helps showcase your profile, expertise, recommendations, and connections. Almost 93% of HR managers use Linkedin for recruitment. The advantages of joining LinkedIn are almost endless with no downside to having a LinkedIn profile- Join groups, meet like-minded people, follow companies, get the latest job updates in your preferred domains, endorse each other’s skills, and build powerful connections. Not only that, it helps you to optimize your profile so that you appear on the top of the search results.
- Indeed This online platform revolutionized the online job search industry by becoming the first mass search tool for all the job seekers! It has great reach with over 100 million CVs and 2000 million people visiting the employment website every month.
- Naukri.com This website is currently ranked India’s #1 job seeking website in all parameters-page, view, traffic, and reach. It has the advantage of a clear revenue model since its inception. Not only You can apply for multiple job offers with just one click, but you can also get access to unadvertised jobs and get hired by recruiters personally if your registration is paid.
- Monster.com It’s an absolutely free website for job seekers, has more than a million job posts, and that 97% of Fortune 1000 companies are monster customers. Monster has a massive library of career advice as well as many other resources for job seekers- they continue to renovate into a total career solution.
- Job Bait It is an online job seeking a platform that allows you to get in touch with suitable recruiters, explore career counseling options, and find jobs. It links you to various vacancies and furthermore helps you to develop the required skills.