Thryve Recruitment Trainee – Process Analyst | Bachelor Student | 2023
Are you looking for a career that challenges you to think critically and solve complex problems? If so, then you may be interested in becoming a Recruitment Analyst at Thryve, a leading recruitment and staffing company.
Also , Read: Silver Touch Technologies Recruitment Trainee Engineer Graduate | 2023
This section summarizes the main purpose or function of the job and what is being done. This information is used to develop job postings.
Review, review, online entry evaluation, error correction and/or quality control review, and paper/electronic claim final assessment. Determines whether claims are returned, denied, or paid according to organizational policies and procedures. This may include filing initial claims or claims that have been deferred. Translate foreign language statements into English using the appropriate software and code. Convert foreign currency to US dollars and code the fees accordingly.
Education, Experience, Licenses/Certifications Required
- Bachelor/Diploma in each stream
- First-year students – contact with claims processing is preferred
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- Basic computer skills (MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Role and Responsibility
- Ensure complete and accurate claim information. Enter/review claim details.
- Authorize claim edits (holds), review historical records, and determine eligibility for service. Review payout rates to arrive at your final payment determination.
- Meets all production and quality standards. Attend all necessary training.
- If necessary, escalate the issue to the next level of supervision.
- Keep accurate records, including time records.
- Other tasks given or requested.
- Ability to take directions and navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Knowledge of administrative and bureaucratic procedures and systems such as word processing and file and archive management.
- Ability to judge math claims.
- Ability to solve problems within given methods and guidelines.
- Knowledge of the specific operating system for processing requests.
- Work in the office or at home, depending on the situation.
- India or US vacation schedule according to customer requirements.
- Willing to work shifts according to customer needs.
- Week apart, willing to work Saturday if the situation calls for it.
India: Chennai, Hyderabad
Also, Read: HackerEarth Market Research – Internship Any Degree College Student | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here