TCS Off Campus Drive | TCS Hiring Freshers | TCS Careers
Hello peeps! Are you looking to get into TCS anyhow? If yes then this opportunity is surely for you. TCS has recently announced the “TCS Off-Campus Drive” for 2020 & 2021 passing out students.
Check out the following details for better clarity.
About TCS Off Campus Drive
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential in working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
TCS Off Campus Drive is an amazing opportunity to experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
Students of the 2020 and 2021 Year of Passing (YoP) are eligible. Technical engineering graduates from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./ M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA from any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges are eligible.
1. Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examinations is required.
2. Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
3. Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
4. Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
5. Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
6. Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
7. Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
8. Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Last date to register for TCS Off Campus Hiring
The last date to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring is 24th September 2021, however, you are advised to complete the application process, including ‘Apply for Drive’ at the earliest.
You must have all your Xth, XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), UG / PG academic mark sheets till last semester, and degree certificates at the time of interview as well as joining (if you are selected).
After being placed at TCS, you may expect a handsome salary there.
Also read: Infosys Recruitment 2021 | Process Executive | Infosys Careers
How to Apply?
For official notification by TCS: Click Here
To apply for this amazing opportunity: Click Here