Tata Communications Hiring 2020 | Experience: 0-2 years | Off-Campus Recruitment
Tata Communications schedule to hire Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance for 2020. If you are a Graduate, you may apply for the post. The location of the Job is Hyderabad, India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.
Company Name: Tata Communications ( Telecommunications company)
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Position:– Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Experience:– 0 – 2 years experience
Salary Package :- As per the company standards
Job Role :–
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- The operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance, and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs. Manage the Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades, and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs. Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last-mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitors network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to the transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different services and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc.
- Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities, and Change Management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance. Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
All candidates who wish to apply for the Tata Communictaions Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link.