Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive| Engineer MPC Civil SD
Hello everyone! On the demand of viewers and subscribers, we will discuss a job related to the mechanical field in this post as Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive starts hiring for the post of Engineer MPC Civil SD so remains with us to know details about this job till the end of the post.
About Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, headquartered in Mumbai. It has diverse businesses including energy, petrochemicals, natural gas, retail, telecommunications, mass media, and textiles.
Job Responsibilities in Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive
- To perform thorough engineering in accordance with codes, regulations, and best engineering practices.
- To generate precise deliverables, including feasibility reports, cost estimates, drawing reports, troubleshooting & advice, procurement documents, vendor documentation, and review reports.
- Assuring that suggested schemes are secure, technically viable, and affordable for testing and inspection.
- Detailed engineering (Piping, Equipment & Structural) in accordance with codes, laws, and industry norms
- Drawing up spare parts for use in internal production, bidding, and import replacement.
- The candidate ensures adherence to existing practices while adhering to all QMS and EMS procedures.
- Keeping electronic records and documents for QMS/EMS
- Ensures proper job distribution depending on the priority of the jobs and the available manpower.
- Decisions during detailed in-house engineering. Engineering decisions while working with external detailed engineering contractors for major jobs.
Eligibility Criteria of in Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive
Candidate who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is eligible to apply for this job.
- Expertise in Static Equipment Design Engineering and Piping Engineering is required.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in the field of EPC.
- Understanding and practical experience with design software will be advantageous.
Skills & Competencies :
- Analytical ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Decision-making ability
- Problem analyzing & solving ability
How to apply?
To apply in Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive for Engineer MPC Civil SD CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment Drive for Engineer MPC Civil SD CLICK HERE