Hi, friends APCOB (Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited) Recruitment For Staff Assistant / Clerk is hiring we will discuss how you can get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how you can apply for this job.
About the APCOB(Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited)
The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB), Vijayawada, is a Scheduled State Cooperative Bank for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidate must hold Intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or diploma from an accredited university by 10/01/2022.
- The age limit for APCOB 2022 Staff Assistant/Clerk Recruitment is 18-30 years.
- Below are the age privileges for the various reserved category candidates –
- Proposed caste/proposed tribe: 5 years
Reverse class candidate: 3 years old
Physical Disability – General Category Candidate: 10 years old
Physical Disability – SC/ST Category Candidate: 15 years old
Physical Disability – BC Category Candidate: 13 years old
Former Disabled Soldier: Actual tenure + 3 years (8 years for SC/ST disabled soldiers), maximum 50 years
- The scale of pay for the post of Staff Assistant / Clerk in APCOB is presently Rs.17900 -1000 / 3 –20900 – 1230 / 3 – 24590 – 1490 / 4 – 30550 – 1730 / 7 – 42660 -3270 / 1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920 (20 stages) + 9 stag. Increments of Rs.1990/- each biannually after reaching the maximum in the scale.
- At present, the total starting emoluments for APCOB Staff Assistant / Clerk are around Rs.26,950/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
- APCOB Officer/Assistant Staff online tests/tests are conducted in English. All eligible candidates who apply for the required fees and whose applications are received on time will be invited to an online test/examination which will include:
- Online test/exam: 100 points and interview – 12.50 points
There is a minus sign for wrong answers (0.25 points deducted for each wrong answer)
The contents of the online test questions are as follows:
30 questions out of 30 points in English
35 questions with 35 points each to justify
35 questions out of 35 points for Quantitative Aptitude
The total time for the online exam is 60 minutes
Last Date on Online Application
Application fee for APCOB Staff Assistant / Clerk Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 590/- for General / BC Candidates and Rs. 413/- for SC / ST / PC / EXS Candidates.
Post name and vacancy
DCCB Eluru: 95 links Clicking here
DCCB Kurnool:18 links clicking here
DCCB Chittoor:40 links clicking here
How to Apply?
interested candidates can apply to visit this link official website APCOB Clicking here
Apply online application the official website Clicking here