Hi, friends AAI (Airports Authority of India ) Recruitment For Assitant, Engineering, and Graduate Diploma&ITI Apprentice Post is hiring we will discuss how you can get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how you can apply for this job.
About the AAI (Airports Authority of India)
The Airports Authority of India, or AAI, is a Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Undertaking, under the ownership of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI is currently managing a total of 137 airports, including 34 international airports, 10 Customs Airports, 81 domestic airports, and 23 Civil enclaves at Defense airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations.
Applicants with a Bachelor of Engineering degree or Diploma of Engineering or an ITI Diploma in the appropriate subject as listed in the table below can apply online for the 2022 AAI Internship Recruitment.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering
- Engineering Diploma (Technician) Apprentice: Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering
- Trade Apprentice: ITI Diploma in ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Electrical, Mechanic, and Electronics)
- The maximum age limit for graduates of engineering, diploma, and internship at AAI is 26 years (as of 31/8/2022)
Candidates selected as Engineering Graduates, Diploma & Trade Apprentice will get a fixed monthly salary
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Engineering Diploma (Technician) Apprentice: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/- Per Month.
- Provisional selection of the candidates for Apprenticeship in AAI would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on an Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
There is no application fee to be paid by the candidate for the 2022 AAI Internship Recruitment.
Last date on Online Application
How to apply?
interested candidates can apply to visit this link Clicking here