Recruitment For Software Development Engineer | Hitachi Vantara | Apply Now
Hello friends Hitachi company is Hiring for Software Development Engineering We will see in this post that how you can apply for this job, eligibility criteria are this job is also for fresher.
About the Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara’s revenue is $2.5B annually. After extensive research and analysis, Zippia’s data science team found the following key financial metrics.
- Hitachi Vantara has 6,301 employees, and the revenue per employee ratio is $396,762.
- Hitachi Vantara’s peak revenue was $2.5B in 2021.
Eligibility Criteria/ Skill
0-2+ years of hands-on experience in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented development and design
- Experience testing scalable distributed software with an understanding of concepts such as consensus, CAP, event-driven architecture, RabbitMQ, and asynchronous processing
- Good understanding and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, or other similar platforms to automate the deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Knowledge of databases (e.g. NoSQL Key-Value-Storage, ACID concepts, distributed transactions)
- Network understanding (e.g. HTTP1.1/2, Remote RPC, TCP/IP, Load Balancing, Firewall)
- Familiar with managing Linux operating systems (RH-based) and custom installation tests
- Understand the engineering process (including agile methods)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information clearly and concisely
- Technological knowledge, detail-oriented, and highly motivated
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about software quality assurance
- Relevant formal education including BSCS or MSCS
Roles and Responsibility
Contribute to the design, development, qualification, and maintenance of scalable software applications/systems
- Work with Scrum team members to translate requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs,s and implementation
- Participate in the definition, implementation, and testing of user stories
- Help manage technical leads for testing complex software systems
- Protect product quality by leading these competencies in your scrum team
- Participate in the creation, execution, and maintenance of white box and black box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with an emphasis on automation
- Work closely with developers in the Scrum team to maintain technical design and code standards, especially test code
- Sort and document failed tests, validate fixes, and provide new regression coverage when needed
- Participate in business needs reviews
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck
Official websites like Clicking Here