Hi Friends Larsen & Toubro Multinational Group Company is Hiring Graduate Engineer This is India’s multinational conglomerate company Larsen & Toubro established in Bombay in 1946 by two Danish Engineers, Henning Holk-Larsen and Soren Christian Toubro. In this post, we will see how you can apply for this job and what skills and degrees you should have.
About the Larsen & Toubro
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd, commonly known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, with business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, information technology, and financial services, headquartered in Mumbai. The company is counted among the world’s top five construction companies. It was founded by Henning Holck-Larsen and Søren Kristian Toubro, who were two Danish engineers taking refuge in India.
- As of 2020, L&T Group comprises 118 subsidiaries, 6 associates, 25 joint-venture and 35 joint operations companies, operating across basic and heavy engineering, construction, realty, manufacturing of capital goods, information technology, and financial services.
Candidate has BE, B Tech degree.
- You must be an Indian citizen born on or after 01/07/1998
- Study 4 years / 8 semesters (regular) after 10+2 / 10th + diploma (students who have graduated in 2022 or expected to graduate in August 2022)
- Unit for B.E. / B. Technology must be greater than or equal to 65%
- There are no delays (past or immediate) during the B.E. / B. Technical Course. All subjects must be cleared on the first attempt
- Any topic/paper not completed during normal attempts and retry for any reason will be considered a second attempt
- The total for the 10th and HSC/12th/Diploma in each engineering degree must be greater than or equal to 70% respectively.
- You must complete your 12th within 2 years of completing your 10th, or your Diploma within 3 years of completing your 10th.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, GOOD Luck
Online Application Form Website Clicking Here