Hi friends PGCIL company is recruiting for a field engineer, field supervisor it is India’s biggest company which supplying electricity to states, villages we will see in the post how to apply for this job and what skills you must want and what degree you have
About the PGCIL(Power Grid Corporation of India Limited)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian central public sector undertaking under the ownership of the Ministry of Power, Government of India. It is engaged mainly in the transmission of bulk power across different states of India. It is headquartered in Gurugram. The power Grid transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
Field Engineer: B-Tech in Electrical/ ECE/ CS/ IT with 1 Year of Experience.
Field Supervisor: Diploma in Electrical/ ECE with1 a Year of Experience.
- Maximum 29 Years
- For Age Relaxation Kindly Read Advertisement.
- Field Engineer: Rs. 30000 PM
- Field Supervisor: Rs. 23000 PM
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Field Engineer): Rs. 400
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Field Supervisor): Rs. 300
- SC/ ST/PH/ESM: Nil
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job good luck
Official website Link Clicking Here
Online Application website Clicking Here