Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer | Sasken | MCA
Good morning Friends If you are an engineering student and have an MCA degree and you are looking for a job then there is a big chance for you because Sasken company is recruiting for the post of Associate Software Engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Sasken
Sasken Technologies Limited (formerly Sasken Communication Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational technology company, based in Bangalore, India, which provides product engineering and digital transformation services to global customers in industries such as semiconductors, automotive, consumer electronics, enterprise-grade devices, Smart devices and wearables, industrials, and telecommunication.
Candidate should be an Engineering graduate, MCA, etc.
Roles and Responsibility
To complete study and grade work on time to be able to engage in customer projects.
- To refresh and improve programming language skills and for clear evaluations
- Develop skills in software engineering to be able to work on a project and provide clear estimates
- Learn the skills required for the TCB domain and achieve KenMAP Level 3 on a set schedule.
- Switch to a paid project within 7 months of joining the organization.
- Inform the trainer/team lead/project leader of the progress of delegated work.
( 0-1 ) Years
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here