Hi, learner Zoho company is hiring a software engineer, in this post, we will see how you can apply for this job. What skills should you have and what other degrees should you have?
Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes computer software, and web-based business tools. It is best known for its online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas and has a presence in seven locations with global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and corporate headquarters outside of Austin in Del Valle, Texas. Radha Vembu, Sridhar Vembu’s sister, owns a majority stake in the company.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
(0 to 3 years)
How to apply?
Any candidate who is interested can apply for this job.
Official website link Clicking here