Hello friends NTT company is hiring for an MS engineering post and we will see how you can take a job in this company. What qualifications should you have and can freshers also take jobs in the company what will be the selection process and what degree you should have for this? we will see all in this post.
About the NTT Company
The Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation commonly known as NTT is a Japanese telecommunications company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Ranked 55th in Fortune Global 500, NTT is the fourth largest telecommunications company in the world in terms of revenue, as well as the third largest publicly traded company in Japan after Toyota and Sony, as of June 2022.
The company is incorporated pursuant to the NTT Law (Law Concerning Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Etc. The purpose of the company defined by the law is to own all the shares issued by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation (NTT East) and Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (NTT West) and to ensure the proper and stable provision of telecommunications services all over Japan including remote rural areas by these companies as well as to conduct research relating to the telecommunications technologies that will form the foundation for telecommunications.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
Roles and Responsibility
- Network Engineer (L1) is an entry-level position in the Network Engineer job family. Led by experienced network engineers, they provide customer service to ensure their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational by proactively identifying, investigating, and resolving technical incidents and issues, and restoring customer service through incident management to resolution.
- Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions
- Network Engineer (L1) focuses on providing frontline support for standard and low-complexity incidents and maintaining perimeter network equipment and monitoring.
- Network Engineers (L1) are required to strictly comply with all processes and procedures as prescribed by Dimension Data and the client when relevant.
- They display a strong client service orientation and strive to meet and exceed SLAs at all times. Their ability to communicate well and capture all pertinent details when required will contribute to their success.
How to Apply?
Any candidate who is interested can apply for the job here is the link Clicking Here