Hello candidates! Are you looking for an amazing platform to grow your career? HIKE is hiring ML Interns 2021 which is a great opportunity for all the tech enthusiasts out there.
Check out the following details for better clarity regarding this internship.
- Build & Test deep learning models in the areas of computer vision & audio (mostly, in Python)
- Create deployment pipelines for real-time as well as batch inference for deep learning models.
- Own end-to-end Quality Metrics for the various AI models: from learning to inference to rendering.
- Experiment with rendering high-quality 3D graphics: from Android Native to game engines like Unity.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional setup including Artists, Engineers & Scientists to translate cutting-edge research (AI, Art & Graphics/Multimedia) into high-quality user experiences.
Candidate must be from B.tech/MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics).
- Strong programming abilities, especially Python Scientific Stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, etc.)
- Solid foundations in Linear Algebra, Signal Processing, Optimization & Data Structures
- Exposure to Machine Learning – preferably, Deep Learning with Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Excited about building cutting-edge AI products in the fields of Computer Vision, Graphics, Audio, AR/VR, etc.
- Relentless passion to learn, own & deliver user delight.
- Willingness to evolve into full-time ML-Engg/ML-Scientist at Hike over the coming year or so.
- Open to remote talent
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
As an ML Intern at HIKE, you can expect a handsome stipend during the internship.
How to Apply?
For official notification by Hike: Click Here
To apply for this amazing internship: Click Here