Micro Focus Inviting Internship | Graduate | Limited Time
Hello, Friends If you are a college student and you have B.E./B. Tech degree and you are from CS/ECE/IS/IT branches and you want to do an internship from a big company then there is a big opportunity for you because micro focus company is inviting you for an internship, let’s see how you can apply for this internship
About the Microfocus
MicroFocus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- The candidate should be B.E./B.Tech: CS/ECE/IS/IT branches and MCA
- 71% Aggregate in all semesters or 7.5 out of 10 CGPA minimum
Role and Responsibility
- Work in any of the broad areas such as big data, identity management, enterprise content management, endpoint management, cloud monitoring, and delivery, analytics, network monitoring, data center operations, and automation, container technology and virtualization, application and system monitoring, information administration, and Privacy.
- Develop software and support existing products for Micro Focus Software’s global enterprise customers.
- Contribute to every step of product development, including development, unit testing, functional testing, and documentation, aligned with agile software development methodologies and practices.
- Contribute to innovation and research in new technologies, including open source.
- Collaborate with others in the R&D team, consult and work on roadmap items
- Monitor product quality and implement industry best practices.
- Develop domain and programming skills to meet product range needs
- When designing and developing new features, focus on simplicity, enterprise readiness, and ease of use.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this internship
Official Website Link Clicking Here