Chargebee Invite Cloud Production Engineer – Internship | Apply Now
Hello Friends If you are a college student and you have a bachelor’s degree and you are from any stream and you want to do an internship with any big company then there is a big chance for you because Chargebee company is inviting for an internship, Let’s see how can you apply for this internship
About the Chargebee
Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform.
- Candidate should be Any Bachelor’s degree.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner or AWS Solution Architect (Associate) or Any
- Good knowledge of Python/Java and good knowledge of Unix/Linux network operating systems.
- Analytical and interpersonal skills for effective problem solving
- Ability to debug and identify root causes
- Must be able to intelligently categorize and prioritize tasks based on their importance
- Medium to the strong concept of knowledge network in the cloud
Role and Responsbility
- Monitor and manage Chargebee applications and systems (Cloudwatch, Datadog, and NewRelic are some of the tools used in combination for effective monitoring)
- Handle incidents and escalations. Follows standard protocols for triage and escalation to the next level (identify and respond to issues, coordinate with SRE/engineering/other teams as needed and ensure closure)
- Access provisioning and configuration (access to applications and tools, management of production application configurations, and other activities related to users and customers)
- Change management (comply with and ensure change policy checklists, standards for all system updates, and production-level activities)
- Support and manage server-level changes and application upgrades
- Ensure compliance with defined SLAs – both internally and externally by following established protocols.
- Coordinate effectively within and between teams to meet deliverables and SLAs.
- Good knowledge of web monitoring tools like Cloudwatch
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Technically sound with excellent documentation skills.
- You have to be willing to learn and switch to system automation.
- Familiarity with orchestration tools like Ansible Terraform etc.
Freshers or 1+ years of experience
- Unlimited PTO, maternity leave
- accident, life, and health insurance
- Assistance program for mental health workers
- Perks for working from home
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate Can apply for this Internship
Website Link Clicking Here