Medtronic Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer I | Freshers and Graduates
Hey folks! Are you looking for a job at any leading multinational company in the tech field? If yes, then this opportunity is surely for you. Medtronic has recently notified about job openings for the Software Engineer profile.
Check out the below-mentioned details for a better understanding of this job profile.
About Job Profile
Medtronic is looking for a talented Software Engineer I for the R&D Engineering function of Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center R&D facility for its Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Software division.
The candidate would be performing verification test activities for Software products on the company’s enterprise Clinician and Patient Care Management system, develop tests for Web, Windows based, and custom medical device applications by designing, implementing, and executing tests for the verification of software requirements.
- Analyze, understand, and review product requirements.
- Estimate the effort and duration of tasks and develop and execute plans and strategies to complete the work on time.
- Interface with product owners and software developers to clarify expected software behavior.
- Design and execute tests using automated test tools, as well as manual test development process, for the verification of software requirements.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Participate in the technical review of verification tests and results.
- Assist scrum team with debugging and solving issues discovered during test.
- Prepare, review, submit and maintain project/product documentation.
The candidate must have a B.E/M.E degree in Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, .NET, Java, C++, Python.
- Hands-on experience using BDD test tools\ frameworks SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber(Gherkin).
- Experience in analyzing requirements and defining test cases.
- Experience in developing test automation tools and frameworks with hands-on technical and programming skills.
- Experience developing automated tests.
- Understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps, Test Hub
- Experience in Software/Test framework Design & architecture
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work on cross-functional project teams comprised of software verification and development engineers, system engineers, human factor engineers, and quality engineers.
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Understanding of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Design/test experience working with regulated medical devices.
- Experience working within a regulated environment.
- Experience with software version control tools.
- Quality focus, willingness to learn, versatility and adaptability.
The location for this job profile will be Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, India and it will be a Full-time job.
As a Sofware Engineer at Medtronic, you can expect a handsome salary there.
Also read: Dell Hiring Freshers | Technical Support Technician | Dell Careers 2021
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job: Click Here