Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into the leading multinational and your dream company, “Dell”. Recently ‘Dell’ has notified about role openings for “Technical Support Technician“. This opportunity is surely the one that you are looking for.
For more clarity about this opportunity, check out the following details.
About Job Profile
Dell is looking for a Technical Support Technician who is ready to be a part of a team that moves fast, leverages continuous delivery practices, and is centered on the customer experience.
As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to improve returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. As part of the Technical Support team, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Provide first level Support on Dell supplied products and/or peripherals
- Assign incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and web interfaces to support existing and new customers.
- Learn Dell Technologies products & services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Be compliant and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understand the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issues while maintaining and updating the customer database.
The candidate must have an Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience. Graduate Fresher to 4 years of relevant work experience required.
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette, and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems.
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
What you’ll get?
1. Comprehensive Healthcare Programs
2. Award-Winning Financial Wellness Tools and Resources
3. Generous Leave of Absence for New Parents and Caregivers
4. Industry Leading Wellness Platform
5. Employee Assistance Program
The location for this job profile will be Gurgaon, India and it will be a Full-time job.
As an employee at Dell, you can expect a handsome salary there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job: Click Here