Josh Talks Inviting Brand & Communications Internship | Limited Time
Hello Friends If you are a college student and you want to do an internship with a big company, then there is a big opportunity for you because Josh Talks Company is inviting you for the internship in Brand & Communications, see how you can apply for this internship.
About the Josh Talks
The company was founded in 2015 by Shobhit Banga and Supriya Paul. It is seed-funded by investors such as Ritesh Malik (Founder of Innov8), and Sumit Ranka (Founder of Thinkpot) amongst other names in the Indian investor circuit.
Josh Talks began its journey with conferences in 2014 in Delhi and Bengaluru. The speakers were social activists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, scientists, academics, administrators, sportspeople, authors, musicians, actors, and other artists.
The marquee Josh Talks LEAP 2016 took place in October, featuring 24 speakers and 5,000 attendees. Since August 2017, the company has been on the road with monthly conferences in various tier-2 cities across India
- With excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, you can question other people’s assumptions as well as your own
- Very good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to write for various media (social media posts, cold emails, offers, etc.)
- A solid team player who is also an independent thinker
- Well-organized and flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Emphasis on quality over quantity.
Roles and Responsibility
- Research and review relevant thought leadership opportunities for our core team (awards, speech events, etc.)
- Identify brands and people whose voice matches Josh’s and send them messages to explore partnerships
- Brainstorm and execute innovative campaigns and projects with the team to increase brand awareness
- Assist the team in organizing photography (branded video) and meeting/event marketing
- Undertake extensive writing (for social media) and proofread communication materials
India: Gurugram (work from the office)
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this internship
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Contact For Internship [email protected].