Inviting Program Lead Entrepreneurship and incubation PRIME- Sauramandala Rural Entrepreneurship Fellowship | Limited Time
Hello friends If you have the skills of project management, documentation, budget creation & finance management and want to do a fellowship with a big company, then PRIME-Sauramandala Rural Entrepreneurship is inviting for fellowship, see how you can apply for this fellowship
About the Prime Sauramandala Rural
The Prime Sauramandala Rural Entrepreneurship Fellowship (PSERF) program is envisioned to build an ecosystem of entrepreneurship and pre-incubation at the district and block level in rural Meghalaya. Utilizing the power of collaboration and partnership, the fellowship aims to plug various critical gaps persistent in rural Meghalaya like the lack of educated human capital in rural Meghalaya, the unawareness of entrepreneurship support mechanisms, and the general inclination toward government jobs. It aims towards creating block-wise champions among the youth who can carry the entrepreneurship thought and spirit forward in their communities.
About 3-4 years of work experience in enterprise development, incubation, and rural livelihoods.
Roles and Responsibility
- Ensuring the progress of grants, grantees, and grantees according to the grant schedule
- Receive timely updates, reports, and other findings from field workers
- Project impact and outcome evaluations are carried out by field units
- I need to share updates/reports and other findings regarding the development of grants and field units with the PRIME team and the Sauramandala Foundation team
- Ensure timely release of grants, field service fees, or budgets
- Sanctions and supervisory leave for scholarship holders
- Responsible for monitoring violations of the code of conduct by colleagues/employees, reporting them to the PRIME & SMF team, and taking necessary actions after consultation.
- Resolution of all conflicts that may arise between colleagues/employees/departments or with everyone involved
- Support local units in building partnerships with external organizations and agencies
- Organize and host internal events such as orientation, review workshops, team meetings, capacity building workshops, team building activities, etc.
- Organize and host external events such as stakeholder consultation workshops, seminars, etc
- Representing or acting on behalf of the scholarship team at meetings/workshops or public events
- Make budgets, plans, and monthly/quarterly/semester/annual reports
- Provide the PRIME & Sauramandala team with all data, reports, plans, and communication materials as requested.
- Must be responsible for the general welfare of grantees, staff, and grant team members
- Ignore the function of the entire Fellowship team.
- Very good writing and editing skills in English
- Project management, documentation, budgeting, and financial management skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and demonstrate the ability to review and prioritize work independently and effectively
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude and work productively despite heavy workloads, competing priorities, complex issues, and tight deadlines.
India: Meghalaya, Shillong
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this fellowship
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Application Form Website Link Clicking Here