Hello friends, Caterpillar company has taken out internships for college students, we will see in this post how you can apply for this internship and what degree and skills you should have.
About the Caterpillar
- Caterpillar Inc. (stock symbol CAT) is an American Fortune 500 corporation and the world’s largest construction-equipment manufacturer. In 2018, Caterpillar was ranked number 65 on the Fortune 500 list and number 238 on the Global Fortune 500 list. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Caterpillar Inc. traces its origins to the 1925 merger of the Holt Manufacturing Company and the C. L. Best Tractor Company, creating a new entity, California-based Caterpillar Tractor Company. In 1986, the company reorganized itself as a Delaware corporation under the current name, Caterpillar Inc. It announced in January 2017 that over the course of that year, it would relocate its headquarters from Peoria, Illinois, to Deerfield, Illinois, scrapping plans from 2015 of building an $800 million new headquarters complex in downtown Peoria
- Successful completion of at least 3 years of undergraduate study or 1 year of postgraduate study with an academic score of > 75% or > 7.5 CGPA
- · Good communication skills in pronunciation and writing
- · Able to work in a team.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply For this internship
Official website Link Clicking Here