Internship Cybersecurity In Eaton | 2023
Are you considering seeking a cybersecurity internship? Eaton is the only place to turn! Eaton is dedicated to safeguarding its digital assets as a leading worldwide power management firm, and they provide excellent opportunities for students to obtain practical knowledge of cybersecurity. Internship Cybersecurity In Eaton
Also, Read: Citi Bank Hiring UI Developer | 2023
About the Eaton
Eaton Corporation plc is an American -Irish multinational power management company with 2021 sales of $19.63 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio. Eaton has more than 86,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eligibility Criteria In Internship Cybersecurity In Eaton
- BE/B. Tech/M.Tech/MCA
0-2 years of progressive experience in the software industry, developing, designing, and implementing technology solutions resulting in high-quality products
0-2 years experience in C# and .Net
Knowledge of Java or C# and .Net technologies and related IDEs (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Knowledge of concepts and databases (relational and non-relational like SQL server, cosmos, MongoDB, etc.)
Knowledge of multithreading concepts, algorithms, data structures, and software design principles
Knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques, particularly the application of design patterns
- knowledge of Azure and Amazon as cloud development platforms
Knowledge of security topics like key management, certifications, and encryption
knowledge of networking principles and protocols (HTTP, TCP, WebSocket)
knowledge of software engineering best practices
knowledge of Agile development principles and processes
Good verbal and writing communication skills, including the capacity to clearly explain technical concepts, as well as strong problem-solving and software debugging abilities
Role and Responsibility In Internship Cybersecurity In Eaton
- Perform engineering tasks, understand products and technologies, and test and test projects.
- Achieve results for yourself and your team. This should be technically understandable.
- Use technical concepts and reasoning for assignments
- Compare data, facts, and available technology in a single task to suggest potential improvements in technology or product
- Offer regular meetings with mentors and managers to show progress and assess the direction of internship assignments.
- Maintain reliable communication practices with the team, mentors, and supervisors.
- Learn the agility to understand and process various technologies and product knowledge.
- Submit a detailed research/work report after completing the internship assignment
Skill In Internship Cybersecurity In Eaton
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of an Internet of Things platform alongside your team and others. The main languages for development will be Python, Java, and C#.
Write well-tested, high-quality code.
Use flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, code samples, and performance tools to illustrate and document solutions.
- Participate in design, implementation, and code reviews while supplying work estimates.
Implement agile work plans to deliver projects incrementally and iteratively.
Studying programming languages and software development methodologies will increase your job knowledge. Take advantage of educational opportunities and read publications written by professionals.
Along with test teams, develop automated test scripts, look into and fix errors, and ensure proper and suitable test case coverage.
Advanced Information In Internship Cybersecurity In Eaton
- Promotes Creativity and Resourcefulness
- Tech Knowledge Fosters Innovation
Self-improvement Fuels Results
India: Maharashtra, Pune
Also, Read:Reliance Jio Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee Network |2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here