Indian Oil Corporation Limited Hiring Drive| Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I| Apply by July 29
Hello friends! In this post, we have come to provide fantastic jobs related to the Civil branch as Indian Oil Corporation Limited OffCamupus Hiring Drive is launched for hiring candidates for various job positions so stay here to know all details about this hiring drive till the end of the post.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is an Indian government-owned oil and gas explorer and producer, headquartered in New Delhi. It is a public sector undertaking whose operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Over 32,000 Fuel Stations spread across India, fuelling the dreams and aspirations of around 30 million Indians every day. IndianOil’s LPG brand Indane caters to more than 137 million customers.
IOC Hiring Drive Description
IOC is hiring for the following post:-
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I (Telangana): 5
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I (Karnataka): 6
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry): 28
- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% incase of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates
- Minimum one-year work experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training) i.e.one year experience after acquiring HMV License.
Note: General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs 150 as Application Fee plus additional Bank charges as applicable, only through the online ePayOne Portal Payment Gateway provided in the Online Application Portal.
IOC Hiring Drive’s Pay Scale
Besides basic pay and industrial pattern of DA, other allowances/benefits include HRA, medical facilities, productivity /performance related pay, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension scheme, group savings linked insurance, group personal accident insurance, leave encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance / Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance, etc., as per Corporation rules.
- Date of opening of Portal for receipt of Online Applications Important dates for Candidates: July 9, 2022
- Last date for submission of On-line Applications: July 29, 2022
- Tentative date for Written Test: August 21, 2022
- Tentative date of uploading the result of shortlisted candidates for the Written Test: September 6, 2022
- Tentative date for verification of documents and SPPT (Driving Test): September 20 to 24, 2022
- Tentative date for uploading Final Result: October 14, 2022
How to apply?
To apply in Indian Oil Corporation Limited OffCamupus Hiring Drive for the post of Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Indian Oil Corporation Limited OffCamupus Hiring Drive for the post of Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I CLICK HERE