IDFC First Bank Recruitment Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA) – AP & TS | 2023
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the banking sector? Do you have a passion for sales and a drive to succeed? Then look no further than IDFC First Bank, which is currently recruiting for the role of Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA) in the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions. IDFC First Bank Recruitment Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA) – AP & TS | 2023
IDFC First Bank is a leading private sector bank in India, committed to providing exceptional banking services to its customers. The bank is looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about sales and customer service to join its team.
About the IDFC First Bank
IDFC Limited was founded in 1997 to finance infrastructure projects in India. It diversified into investment banking and institutional securities (2007), mutual funds (2008), and infrastructure debt funds (2015). In 2014, the Reserve Bank of India granted IDFC Limited approval in principle to set up a new private bank. IDFC Limited then sold its infrastructure financing assets and liabilities to a new company – IDFC Bank. The bank was established through a spin-off from IDFC Limited and was inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in October 2015.
IDFC Bank started operations on 1 October 2015 with 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata. It has more than 600 stores across India as of 2021. 15 branches are located in cities with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC Bank opened its 100th branch in Honali, Karnataka in October 2017.
Eligibility Criteria In IDFC First Bank Recruitment Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA) – AP & TS | 2023
Graduate – Any discipline
Role and Responsibility In IDFC First Bank Recruitment Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA) – AP & TS | 2023
- Acquisition of NTB current account customers in identified segments and creation of reference data from designated supply areas
- Ensuring the acquisition of good quality demand deposits from product mix, segments, and constitutional mix
- Proactive registration and customer activation earned for direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed set new customer acquisition goals month after month by analyzing customer transaction banking requirements
- Assist and assist the Sales Manager with watershed mapping and scoping exercises
- Provide regular feedback to SM/RM on client skills and needs
- Ensure compliance with sales standards and SOPs set by the organization
- Ensure that internal policies and external regulations are strictly adhered to
- Ensuring quality procurement in line with banking policies
Secondary Responsibilities – List accomplishments other than primary but important for the role
- High level of market knowledge and understanding of customer needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and services to customers to ensure customer centricity
Experience In IDFC First Bank Recruitment Associate Manager-Acquisition (CASA) – AP & TS | 2023
Minimum number of years – 0-4 years
India: Hyderabad, Telangana
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here