Hiring For Data Engineer | Nissan | Apply now | 2022
Hello friends, Nissan company is hiring a data engineer, we will see how you can apply for this job and I want to tell you that Nissan company is a very big car company and what skills should you have.
About the Nissan
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trading as Nissan Motor Corporation and often shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-Ku, Yokohama, Japan. The company sells its vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands, with in-house performance tuning products (including cars), labeled Nismo. The company traces back to the beginnings of the 20th century, with the Nissan zaibatsu, now called Nissan Group.
- Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance (Mitsubishi joined in 2016), a partnership between Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors of Japan, with Renault of France. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. Since October 2016 Nissan has held a 34% controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technology
- Good knowledge and experience with ETL tools, databases, cloud services, and data platforms.
- Good experience developing ETL or similar data cloud solutions for deployment on AWS
- Knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge of open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
Roles and Responsibility
- Make sure the architect’s instructions are followed.
- Ensure data quality standards are met and deliver the highest quality without compromising on deadlines.
- Write scalable, maintainable, and testable code. Participate in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow coding, design, quality, and productivity best practices across your team.
- Experiment with new and relevant technologies and tools
India : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
How to apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck
Official website link Clicking Here