Flex Recruitment Junior Engineering | Apply Now ￼
hello Friends If you have skills like SMT & TEST Programming then you have a big opportunity because Flex company is hiring Junior Engineering let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the Flex
Flex Ltd. (previously known as Flextronics International Ltd. or Flextronics) is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational diversified manufacturing company. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California. The company has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totaling about 160,000 employees
- Candidates Must be from the Electronics Manufacturing / Process Engineering field
- 0-2 years of experience in PCBA Process / Manufacturing / Assembly Process
- Experienced in technical document preparation.
Roles and Responsibility
- Knowledge of electronic components and PCBA
- The support engineering team for SMT and TEST programming activities.
- Knowledge of process flow and work instructions
- Knowledge of SMT and RFQ processes.
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Creative and innovative thinking to create PCBA documents for NPI products.
- Contact process and production team for detailed production information (if required)
- Stick to the process and look for process improvement possibilities.
- Knowledge of PLM / ERP tools.
- Knowledge of the SMT process
- Good communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word must be available
- Good analytical skills, and logical thinking. This applies to day shifts, but employees must be open to all shifts/flexible shift times as this is a global role.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here