Dhwani Recruitment Associate Project Manager – (CSR and M&E Platforms) | Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Hello friends If you have Bachelor’s / Master’s degree and you have been a student of Economics / Social studies/development studies and you want to work in a big company, then there is a big opportunity for you because the sound company is hiring Associate Project Manager – (CSR and M&E Platforms) let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the Dhwani Rural Information
Dhwani Rural Information Systems is a Delhi NCR, India headquartered 6+-year-old social/development sector-focused advisory and consulting firm.
With a robust team of 150+ ICT4D professionals, Dhwani RIS develops IT applications for NGOs, Government functionaries, CSRs, International Funding Organizations, etc. to manage their projects and programs in India and abroad.
Bachelors/Masters in Rural Management/ Economics/ Social studies/ development studies with practical field exposure in social sector organizations
Dhwani is looking for a candidate who is interested to learn and know about leveraging data and technology for social good and can work with senior team members to manage the delivery of multiple projects using our IT Platforms for CSR Grant Management and M&E requirements of clients. The Associate Project Manager will help the Project Manager coordinate with our partner NGO, CSR and Government clients, and the internal tech team at Dhwani. He/she will be involved in understanding client project details, giving software demos to clients, documentation, requirement gathering for digitization, software feature development discussions, preparation of M&E framework/Log framework, digitization of the M&E framework on the platform, Dashboard indicator and reporting framework design, data clean-up &upload process, training manual and training, testing, along with other evolving roles.
- Experienced or interested to learn about M&E/overseeing survey implementation/managing survey teams for Baseline-Midline assessments
- Basic understanding of impact assessments, report writing, and log frame design Experience in working with data in excel for data storage, data cleaning, data analysis
- Exposure to BI tools like Google Studio, Power BI, Tableau, etc will be an advantage
- Exposure to different off-the-shelf survey solutions (Google Forms, Survey Monkey, SurveyCTO, etc.) will be an advantage
- Willing to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Good logical aptitude
- Accountable and ownership-taking attitude
- Sincere, hardworking, and punctual
- Strong sense of purpose to work in this space (Tech4Good, ICT4D, Social Impact)
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Flexible to work in multiple roles
Freshers can apply. If experienced, then should preferably have up to 2 years experience as an associate/trainee/manager in NGOs, Social Impact Consulting Firms CSR, Think Tanks, Research Organizations
Full-Time, Work from Office
India: Haryana, Gurgaon Sector 44
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here