Design Intern at Dimensions France | 16 Weeks Paid Internship
Design Intern has urgently required at Dimensions France that can work with their Design Team. A 16-weeks full-time internship program where you will work alongside their team. Moreover, you will build experience on projects like content creation for social campaigns, website redesigns, and email marketing campaigns.
In addition to this, you will receive feedback and guidance from the team. This also contains various opportunities to contribute during creative brainstorming sessions. Lastly, the best part of this internship is that you don’t have to be on-site to do work. You can work remotely as they are a remote-first team with members of the team located around the world.
Before moving forward, make sure your Resumes and CVs are up-to-date. Hence, interested people can look below for more details about this internship.
Qualifications for Design Intern at Dimensions France
The Interns who wish to Apply for this Internship must require the Qualifications mentioned below:
- Experience: Since previous design internship experience is a plus point but also a good eye for layout, color, and typography. Has a good understanding of web design principles.
- Creativity: Has the ability to work within an existing design system and also contribute fresh ideas and new approaches/insight to challenges.
- Positive Attitude: Enthusiastic and able to contribute at any given stage throughout the process. Moreover, actively takes the lead on a given task and can pitch in wherever help is needed.
- Flexibility: Eager and open to learning new software and trying new design techniques. However, should show initiative to understand new processes.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Proactive: Independently schedules design reviews and actively participates when relevant in internal and client-facing meetings.
- Skills: Besides the above skills, one should also be comfortable working in the Adobe Suite.
- Interested in working with industry tools: Sketch, Figma, InVision, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, etc.
- A stipend of Upto €150/month
- A summer packed with mentorship, networking opportunities, learning & development, and projects with real business impact.
Note: Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Important Details of the Internship:
|Starting Date (Expected):
|1st June 2021
|Deadline for this Application:
|30th May 2021
|Up to ₹12,000.00 per month
|Work From Home
|Minimum 1 year of Experience (Preferred)