UX/UI Design Work From Home Internship at Uprint Image | Latest Update
Hello Aspirants, Are you looking for doing an internship in UX/UI Design then this is the biggest opportunity for you. Uprint Image has recently phased out its digital printing operations, to concentrate on website design and development. Currently, they are working mainly on internal websites to be able to showcase more web design as opposed to print design.
Interested candidates can read below for more details
- Start date: Already started
- End Date: 24th May 2021
About UX/UI Design Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work in Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Create UI for websites & mobile apps
- Write briefs, create personas, and help with testing interfaces
- Summarize articles about the latest trends, techniques, and UX Design processes
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch Photoshop will be preferred
- Must have excellent English to be able to write briefs, case studies, create personas and summarize posts about UX Design or SEO
- WordPress/Elementor is desired but not mandatory
Other Details for UX/UI Design Internship
You can expect stipend of around 7000/month. Moreover, with this internship you will even receive a Letter of Recommendation from Uprint Image.
NOTE: Your internship will continue for 5 days a week along with luxury of Flexible work hours. For those who don’t know it means you can decide at what time is right for you to work.