Deloitte Recruitment USI-EH23-EA-ITS-EUS-US | Support-Analyst | Fresher | B. Tech, BE |Graduates |2023
Deloitte is a global professional services network that provides consulting, audit, tax, and advisory services to clients across various industries. Deloitte USI-EH23-EA-ITS-EUS-US Support-Analyst is a specific role within the organization that plays a crucial role in providing technical support to Deloitte employees and clients.
In this blog post, we will explore the role of a Deloitte USI-EH23-EA-ITS-EUS-US Support Analyst, its responsibilities, and the skills required to excel in this position.
Also Read Jade Global Recruitment Associate Analyst | B.E\B.Tech | 2023
About the Deloitte
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly known as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the world’s largest professional services network by revenue and the number of professionals and is considered one of the big four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
The company was founded in London in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte and expanded to the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells in 1972 to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells and in 1989 with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche. In 1993 the international company changed its name to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, then shortened to Deloitte. In 2002, Arthur Andersen’s British practice, as well as some of the firm’s European and American practices, agreed to merge with Deloitte. Subsequent acquisitions include Monitor Group, a major strategic consultancy, in January 2013. The international company is a UK private limited company backed by a network of independent legal entities.
- B. Tech, BE, and Engineering graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, powerful Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, hardware and software for mobile devices, networking, video conferencing, audio/video, telephony equipment, Directory management Active\
Role and Responsibility
- Focus on providing superior customer service to every customer who comes to ITS Walk-up.
- Provide hardware and application support. Asset management and tracking hardware and software. This obligation assumes knowledge of what already exists
- Install and configure the standard corporate image on the laptop and
- Interface with external customers and suppliers as required
- Follow direct reports or manager instructions to implement new ones
- Provision of emergency support after hours on a rotating basis as specified for ITS service levels
- Provides implementation and support for mobile devices; Activities include end-user guidance and recommendations, activation, account changes, configuration, testing, problem detection, and
- Develop relationships with business users at all levels of the organization. Promote ITS services, make customers understand business needs, and maintain responsibility for problem-solving. Maintaining other technology-related updates to increase customers
- Compliance with existing processes. Document issues and solutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Comply with Policy and Service Level Objectives (SLT) by accurately recording service activity, asset transactions, data retention, and computer compliance.
- Maintenance and training of audio/video conferencing equipment throughout the office. This includes various projection equipment, daily review and launch of events, and maintenance of video conferencing systems (TV/cable systems).
- Support the infrastructure team (LAN, WAN, telephone) where local activities are performed
- ITIL certification
- Microsoft MCITP Certification
- A/N+ certification is an advantage
- Industry certifications such as Dell or HP Plus
- Basic knowledge of network/system security as a whole
Also Read: Amazon Recruitment Virtual Customer Service Associate | Work From Home | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Link Click Here