Business Analyst Internship at Cisco || Bangalore || 2021
Cisco, which is an American Multinational Company and THE WORLDWIDE LEADER in networking for the Internet. where, networking solutions connect people, computing devices and computer networks is offering a wonderful opportunity for you all by providing Business Analyst Internship in Bangalore. Here, you’ll get a chance to Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
Go through the details below for a brief about this internship!
About the Internship:
Business Analyst Internship at Cisco in Bangalore for recent graduates / final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree with related field. where you will get a chance to work with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy.
- Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models.
- Be responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process.
- Innovating solutions to real business challenges.
- Collaborating on multiple cross-functional projects.
- Analyzing internal processes, data, and problems.
- Identifying issues and areas for improvement.
- Identifying new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities.
- Mapping internal processes.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date.
- Minimum of an 8.5 CGPA or equivalent.
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence.
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity.
- Delivering complex business solutions and managing business processes and policies
- Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.), knowledge of Cisco products, and understanding of IT functions
- Detail oriented and data driven.
- Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking.
How to apply for the Internship:
Interested candidates may check the official notification: Here