Allscripts Recruitment Associate Systems Support Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree
Hello Friends If you are an engineering student and want to work in a big company then this is a good chance for you because Allscripts company is recruiting an Associate Systems Support Engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Allscripts
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology. Allscripts also provides products for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology. The company has more than 180,000 physician users and has products in 2,700 hospitals and 13,000 extended care organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline with 0 to 2 years experience. Additional experience may be credited in lieu of a degree.
- Very good consulting and communication skills. Able to communicate well with internal and external customers.
- Preferably Cisco CCNA or CCNP training/certification.
Roles and Responsibility
- Monitor infrastructure remotely.
- Ensure that the infrastructure assigned to the customer is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Explore calls to first-line support.
- Report and escalate issues to third parties as needed.
- Check and troubleshoot switches with VLAN and Interswitch communication.
- Check and perform L1 level troubleshooting for WAN, LAN, and Wi-Fi-related issues.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports based on network standards.
- 24*7 support and availability for shift shifts.
- Incidents, Service Requests, and Changes must be processed.
- On-call service outside business hours for urgent cases.
- Understand VLAN, MAC address table and spanning tree, DNS, NAT, and DHCP.
- Understand issues related to desktops, RDP, and operating systems.
- Basic desktop and server troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge of the Internet, MPLS, IPSEC, and VPN.
- Knowledge of the OSI and TCP/IP reference models.
- Knowledge of IP addressing, subnetting, and building scalable VLSM networks.
- Knowledge of networking concepts like NAT, ACLS, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- One the monitoring tools like Solarwinds, Spectrum, Cacti, NMS, etc should work.
- Firewall knowledge is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate clearly with various people such as colleagues, managers, customers, and suppliers by phone or email.
- Understand incidents and service requests.
India: Maharashtra, Pune
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here