ZS Associates Recruitment 2020
ZS Associates schedule to hire for the role of Business Operations Associate 2020. If you are a BE/BTech/MCA, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company
ZS Associates is a consulting and professional services firm focusing on consulting, software, and technology, headquartered in Evanston, Illinois that provides services for clients in private equity, healthcare, and technology.
ZS Associate Recruitment 2020 Details
Company Name: ZS Associates
Company Website: www.zs.com
Job Role: Business Operations Associate
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Business Operations Associates drive value for clients by optimizing/managing business processes, synthesizing data at regular intervals, maintaining high-quality standards, applying automation leveraging cutting edge technology, performing analyses, updating business rules, presenting results to the clients, answering queries on deliverables and generating focused insights.
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks to create error-free deliverables
- Review deliverables with project managers to bring out the key useful insights for key client stakeholders; Develop domain expertise to become increasingly independent in creating insights;
- Develop expertise in software technologies/tools to synthesize data according to business rules
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve input data issues
- Respond to ad hoc analytical requests from the clients
- Understand, analyze and provide descriptive answers to client queries resulting from deliverables or business questions;
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Identify and implement business process improvements on our internal processes with the aim of decreasing effort, improving quality and value
- Implement innovations in what we do and how we do things to continuously enhance the value to the business and to our own knowledge.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
We welcome candidates with a range of degrees and backgrounds, though sustained success with a significant volume of analytic and quantitative coursework is required. Business Operations Associates commonly possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics.
In addition to a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work, typically demonstrated through consistent top marks in university, successful Business Operations Associates also have broadly applicable consulting skills such as:
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Process management, improvement focus and willingness to learn cutting edge tool and technology
- Client service orientation and strong business acumen.
How to apply for the ZS Associates 2020 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the ZS Associates Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the post of Business Operations Associate by clicking on this link:
Apply Link-Click Here