Recruitment For Team Member | Bank Of America | Apply Now
Hello friends, if your dream is to work in the bank, then this is a great opportunity for you, then Bank of America is hiring team members, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Bank Of America
The Bank of America Corporation (often abbreviated BofA or BoA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco and took its present form when the Nations Bank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998. It is the second-largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase, and the second-largest bank in the world by market capitalization. Bank of America is one of the Big Four banking institutions in the United States. It serves approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits, in direct competition with JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. Its primary financial services revolve around commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
Roles and Responsibility
- Able to read and understand the statement submitted by the customer and make the correct payment or rejection decision
- Provide quality work, focus on customers, and personal responsibility, because any transaction errors will result in financial losses for the bank
- An eye for detail and procedures should be focused on adherence to policy guidelines
- Must learn quickly to adapt to new systems and procedural changes
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong knowledge of key risks in the ‘Back Office
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Basic understanding of Regulations
- Good Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
07:30 AM – 04:30 PM
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here