Recruitment For Junior Software Engineer | LogiNext | Apply Now
Hello friends, Loginext company is hiring Junior Software Engineer, we will see in the post that how you can apply for this job and what skills you should have, and what degree you should have.
About the Loginext
- Founded in October 2014 by Dhruvil Sanghvi and Manisha Raisinghani, Fremon, California-based LogiNext develops and provides integrated logistics solutions to enterprises in a variety of sectors, including FMCG, e-commerce, transportation, banking, insurance, manufacturing, and more. Among other functions, LogiNext’s platform offers real-time workforce tracking & management optimized on a single map interface as well as analytics services centered on predictive big data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or a directly related field. Educational requirements can be substituted for relevant work experience and cybersecurity certifications (CISSP, CISM, Security+, CEH, Azure Security Engineer, etc.).
- 0-1 year working in cybersecurity
- At least one professional-grade technical certification such as CCNP – Security, GIAC certification, or other industry-recognized security-related certification
- Knowledge of SOC 2, ISO, and VAPT.
- Familiarity with tools like BigFix, Intune, Imperva, Snort, Nessus/Nexpose, and others
- Knowledge of authentication and identification solutions across the enterprise.Knowledge of Enterprise-wide -authentication, and identity solutions
- Knowledge of Azure AD/Active Directory Single Sign-On (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Application Registration, Identity Federation, Automation
- Experience with automation using PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc…
- Excellent troubleshooting and root cause diagnosis skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience creating and maintaining accurate and detailed guidelines and procedure
Roles and Responsibility
- Take functional responsibility for all security-related architecture and design, and follow standards set by the company’s cybersecurity team
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of deployments, updates, configuration changes, and bug/fix activity
- Support enterprise cybersecurity teams with strengthening initiatives that include basic configuration compliance monitoring for all relevant systems and tools
- Identify and make recommendations, citing compelling evidence, for significant changes to established policies, standards, architecture, and best practices, where necessary, to further improve security posture
- Work closely with the application development team to ensure a successful DevSecOps implementation along with automated testing using the tools and processes you build.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job , Good Luck
Official Website link Clicking Here