Are you someone who is looking for doing a job in Order Management Sector? Well, this post is for you as Infosys is looking for people for the post of Order Management. Interested people can have a look at below for more details:
How to Register for the post of Order Management:
Roles & Responsibilities for Order managment post
- Follows all predefined procedures of the process.
- Adheres to all the process rules applicable for Order to Cash process in order to meet SLA target.
- Ensure that the performance parameters are met and exceeded IN ORDER TO meet SLA targets.
- Resolves individual cases that need re-work IN ORDER TO ensure high C-Sat / NPS score from the end user.
- Shares experiences IN ORDER TO facilitate capture of tacit knowledge.
- Delivers on the new process / approach IN ORDER TO meet client / internal.
Must have skills:
- Preference for agents with 0-2 years of customer service, contact center, order to cash
- Preference for agents with prior knowledge of Order to Cash
- Prior exposure to multinational firms is preferable
- Knowledge on supply chain management or order management operations.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Target oriented.
- Good Analytical and Reasoning ability
- Client interfacing skills.
- Client interfacing skills Comfortable to make calls to internal teams within client organization clients or respective stakeholders.
Salary for the post of Order Management
You can expect around Rs. 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 under this post.