Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC.) public sector undertaking, announced an apprenticeship (An apprenticeship is a system for training a new generation of practitioners of a trade or profession with on-the-job training and often some accompanying study (classroom work and reading)) program for the post of Assistant Human Resource. Moreover, Any graduate can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021. To know further about the program Read below.
Details for ONGC Apprentice
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship program Scheme|
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of the post||Assistant (Human Resource)|
|Job Location||Sivasagar, Assam|
Other Deatils for ONGC Recruitment 2021
- Selection Process: Intervirew
- Salary: 9000/-
- Application Fees: No Fees
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years.
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification for ONGC Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the Assistant (Human Resource) apprenticeship program in ONGC Assam candidate should complete a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university from the government of India.
- Every Graduate Apprentice shall maintain a daily record of the work done by him relating to the apprenticeship training in the form of a workshop or laboratory notebook.
For more Opportunities look at these Fresher Jobs: